Pet Policy Information
Each property owner is allowed to set their own pet policy.
Though most of our properties do allow a pet, please see the property
listing to determine if the home you're interested in allows pets.
- All pets must be properly licensed, have shots required by statute, and be spayed or neutered. Please be prepared to show documentation.
- Breeds with a disposition for aggressive behavior are prohibited.
- Most properties have restrictions on the number of pets and/or the size of the pet. Please check with the property listing for specific details.
- Be prepared to provide a picture of your pet and vaccination records.
- A pet deposit will be charged for each pet. The amount of the deposit will vary depending on owner policy and size of the pet.
Pet Screening is a simple and secure tool allowing you to store all the
important information about your pet in one place.
Click Here to Start Your Pet Screening
- Approved RMS Team applicants are required to complete a pet screening for each of their pets or companion animals prior to move-in. Pet screenings are $20 for the first pet and $15 for additional pets, service/companion animal registration is free.
- The benefits of registering your pet with a pet screening service are huge. An online pet screening allows you to consolidate the paperwork required to manage your pet's complicated life all in one place.
- Profile information includes: photos, vaccinations, microchip, training, behavioral traits as well as a special section for service/companion animals. You’ll love easily sharing this information with all of the service providers in your pets lives. pet sitters, doggie daycares, groomers, veterinarians, and animal hospitals.
- Your pet screening will automatically be shared with RMS Team, just use the button below to start your pet screening today!