Duluth Property Management
Servicing the Greater Atlanta Area
Our Team specializes in providing Property Management services to investors
in the metro Atlanta area. With a little less than 300 properties in our
management portfolio, we oversee everything from start to finish when it
comes to managing your rental property. We work with investors that have
very large portfolios with 20 or more properties and we represent Landlords
that have one rental property. It doesn't matter how many properties you own;
we have a proven system to make sure your property is being managed with the
experience and care that you desire.
RMS Team is ready to handle all of the aspects of managing your property, including:
- Using effective advertising to rent the property quickly
- Facilitating showings of the property to Tenant prospects
- Providing thorough application and tenant screening, including credit, criminal background and sex offender screening
- Collecting rents and providing Owners with Direct Deposit of their funds
- Accounting for Security Deposits
- Coordinating evictions, an unfortunate and occasional occurrence
- Managing property maintenance needs
- Provide annual inspections with full report and photos of the interior and exterior
- Performance Reviews of your property to determine profitability
- Counseling on when it is time to Buy, Hold or Sell
We offer four types of service for Property Management:
1. Full Service Placement and Management
Most of our clients choose to have RMS Team provide Full Service
Placement and Management Services to ease the burden of managing
your own property. We would be happy to discuss the specifics of
this program with you.
2. Tenant Placement
RMS Team has a proven advertising and marketing plan to help you
attract more tenant prospects to your property. Our experienced property
managers prequalify the prospects and personally show your property,
saving you time and helping you find a qualified Tenant.
3. Management Only
RMS Team understands that you may already have a tenant in your property
or you have already found a tenant to lease your property and you are
looking for management services. Our Team is ready to help you by managing
the day-to-day operations of collecting rents, managing maintenance
requests and following the lease guidelines.
4. Landlord Rescue Program
Unfortunately, some Landlords find that property management can be
more than they bargained for and are unsure of how to handle a tenant
that isn't paying their rent according to the terms of their lease.
We have helped several Landlords through this process and have a
systemized approach of how to handle these situations. For more information
about this service, please contact us to discuss your specific needs.
Contact us today for a free, no obligation Property Analysis and
to learn more about how we can tailor our services to fit your
needs as an investor.